Slow-Cooker Corned Beef
- 4 lb Arctic Food’s Corned Beef Brisket w/ Spice Packet
- 5-6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 3 cups of water
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP vinegar
- 8 oz Beer – We suggest you use a Lager or IPA
- 1 (1 lb) bag of baby carrots
- 1 lb Red potatoes, Quartered
- 1 head of green cabbage, cut into wedges (Optional)
- First place onion wedges and garlic at the bottom of your 6-8qt crockpot. This is going to act as a stand for your meat, so it doesn’t touch the bottom and dry out. Place beef on top of onions and garlic.
- Next, mix together water, beer, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour over beef and then sprinkle seasoning packet over meat.
- Set crockpot, cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- After 4 hours of cooking, add in potatoes and carrots. Cover and continue cooking.
- When 1 hour remains, add cabbage to the crockpot. Cover and continue cooking for the remainder of the time. After 8 hours, you will have an unforgettable dinner!