Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional, or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano (Cayenne pepper, optional).
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish. Pour the sauce over it. Make sure it is evenly coated.
- Bake chicken for 30-40 minutes, on the center rack, until the top is golden and the internal temperature of the meat is 165°F.
- Take out of the oven and serve with rice, vegetables or potatoes! Enjoy!